Add to Technorati Favorites

Ask a question

We are here to help you, If you are feeling problem in any field of life i.e, job, marriage,education e.t.c, just ask a question.Post your horoscope details and you will get the solution witin 24 hours.

If you don`t want to post your details publicily you can mail us at bdevkaushik@gmail.com 

Also if you are studying astrology and need knowledge on any particular sunbject just post the question or email us.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and planetary pattern

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is an anxiety disorder and is expressed by recurrent, unwanted thoughts, repetitive behaviors. Repetitive behaviors can include cleaning, counting, hand washing are generally performed with the hope of preventing obsessive thoughts. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is the fourth most common mental disorder and it is as common as diabetes and asthma.
As sufferer of OCD (Obsessive Compulsion Disorder), I would like to point out whether this order can be located in the horoscope. For long, I have been trying to find out whether planets have their role in gifting this disorder to a native. Interestingly, in my horoscope, it has clear indication. I shall try to elaborate that planets do have their role in giving a particular disorder depending upon their placement in the horoscope. The following planetary position may have contributed to this problem in my horoscope:-

i. Mercury and Sun in twelfth house. Though Mercury (Lord of ninth house) is exalted, but the placement in twelfth house has weakened both the planets.

ii. Moon in sixth house aspecting Mercury.

iii. Moon in Pisces makes a person restless, easily depressed and over sensitive. He cannot even tolerate the slightest sufferings and takes every thing emotionally. It is generally hard for him to digest the practical aspects of life.

iv. Presence of Mars and Ketu (Dragon’s tail) in the first house (House representing Brain).

v. Mars and Ketu (In first house) being aspected by Saturn from the eleventh house.

vi. Rahu (Dragon’s Head) in Aries Sign aspecting the ascendant from seventh house. Rahu being in fiery sign has absorbed the quality of Aries.

Natives of Libra ascendant (which is considered a symbol of balance -TULA) are considered to have great sense of justice. They cannot tolerate injustice to any one - even to animals. When they face a situation which shows the sign of injustice to others and self they feel hurt. If Moon and Mercury are not strong enough, they will feel the incident at heart and may develop the sign of OCD in due course. Moon in sixth house and Mercury in twelfth house have helped me to develop this disorder. I think, apart from other factors, this is the main planetary pattern contributing to development of OCD in my horoscope.

Rahu (Dragon’s Head) is the second main reason for this development which is placed in seventh house and aspecting First House. If not well placed, Rahu is famously known for giving psychic disorders to native.

In nutshell, First house (House of Brain and thoughts) is badly affected by presence of Mars and Ketu in it and being aspected by weak Saturn (the planet affecting nervous system) and horrible Rahu. Moreover, the presence of Moon in sixth house and Mercury in twelfth house (already discussed above) has its pivotal role in providing this GIFT to me. This is interesting to note that disorder is not inherited and no one in my family has symptoms of this type of disorder.

I have presented my views after deeply observing my horoscope and as per guidelines of Vedic Astrology which is unique in finding out psychic nature of a person.
One more point, OCD is hardly curable unless you run away or keep away from the situation which has caused it. Sympathetic attitude of family members and the company he is living in can help to some extent.
So far as possible remedies of OCD are concerned I will discuss the same in my next article.

6 Ask A QUESTION:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the comment. I have added your blog to my blog list on http://www.VoodooWhoDo.com .

Unknown said...

You have indicated the role of murcury and moon as a main cause of OCD.i want to know whether Jupitor also has some role to play in obsessive compulsive disorder.

Anonymous said...

Jack, thanks for showing interest in my article.Actually mercury is considered to play the role regarding
intelect of a native and thoughts are directly related with the intelligence of a person.Moon, on the other hand has its impact on the emotional level.OCD comes into picture when these both levels namely
intelect/wisdom and imotions are disturbed by placement of these two planets in a horoscope.Jupiter is a planet of knowledge and does not amount to the contribution of OCD. Moreover this is a disorder which belongs to a class who are otherwise knowledgeful.

Anonymous said...

HELLO, CAN U TELL ME THE REMEDIES FOR OCD.

BALAN said...

sir,
my date of birth 11.06.1951 time 07.05pm
place panruti

Icould not remember the slokas which i am reading daily. what is the remedy for improving my concentration /chanting of slokas. i am a retired bank officer and what activity can i take to improve my monthly income. can i enter speculation /stock market. how my life will during guru dasa which causes HAMSA YOGA

k balasubramanian

Anonymous said...

Hello sir, My name is XXXXX,my dob is 10.03.1978 born @ chennai 7.30 pm.
To my understanding of my horoscope,I was told that venus is peak for me, but mercury and moon not that much good. suffering from ocd for the last 20 years, being on medication since 1999. not sure where my life is going, but inspite of all the struggles, I overcome and attained good heights in my field. but life s meaningless.

Post a Comment

Post your comments and if you have any personal problem just post your horoscope details and it will be answered within 24 hours.

Custom Search